Sunday, November 8, 2009
Thank you to Lynn at Beautiful Delights http://beautifuldelightsblog.blogspot.com/ who sent me this award.
The rules are: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blogs to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer this list of questions in ONE word....
Here goes -
1. Where is your cell phone? Here
2. Your hair? Shortish
3. Your mother? Scrapper
4. Your father? Gambler
5. Your favourite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Robbery
7. Your favourite drink? MidoriSour
8. Your dream/goal? Bachelors
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? TV
14. Something that you aren't? Wild
15. Muffins? No
16. Wish list item? Gypsy
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? Farmville
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Spongebob
21. Your pets? Luke (golden), Molly (lab), Otis (cat
22. Friends? Caroline, Peg
23. Your life? Interesting
24. Your mood? Sick
25. Missing someone? Husband (at work)
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favourite store? Michaels
29. Your favourite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Minutes ago
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Caroline
33. One place that I go over and over? Computer
34. Facebook? Yes stupid Farmville!
35. Favourite place to eat? Loucilles
I am passing on the award to:
Saturday, November 7, 2009
I had fun with this one. I borrowed my mom's Cricut Cartridge Tinker Bell. I've heard things about it that it is hard to do. Well my only complaint is Tink's Eyes!!!! What were they thinking? I cut her out at 5 3/4 inch and her eyes were the size of pin points. I finally just had to cut tiny little circles because they were so small the cricut wouldn't even really cut them.
So cut Tink at least 6 inches. If you want to actually make it possible to make her lol.
This is Ashley in her Halloween Costume as Tinker Bell. Her Great Aunt Mary did a wonderful photo shop of her in a forest as Tink, so I thought it would make a great layout!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
This was my trial run of making a board book with my copy of Design Studio and my new deep cut blade. I used the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge for all of the shapes :). Stickle and embellishment added. I just love the Debbie Mumm Halloween Stack!!