Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Angel

I am so excited! I got a Gypsy! I am still learning how to use it, but I'm super excited! This layout was simple, but took me a really long time because I had to learn how to use my new toy. The layering sizes were throwing me off, but luckily several ladies have posted videos on how to do it - so I watched them and horray. I used basic grey paper and the Winter Frolic cartridge. The snowflakes are from the free Christmas cartridge that was included when you buy a gypsy. I outlined it all in stickle. I have so many layouts to catch up on let me tell you. I feel so overwhelmed. Everytime I bring out my stuff to scrap, Ashley is in it or if I baby gate her away from it she just screams. Not a lot of creative thought can happen with that in the background. In fact, just as I speak she screaming. She's sick, so I'm sure that's mostly why. I'll just do what I can, when I can ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment